Accidental Damage Guarantee
The Evergreen Accidental Damage Guarantee provides peace of mind for drivers that may experience accidental damage to their Evergreen tyres through normal road use.
If you experience this, you are entitled to receive a replacement tyre at a discounted price, proportionate to the amount of tread used, meaning you get every millimetre of tread that you purchase.
To make a claim against your Evergreen Accidental Damage Guarantee you need to return the tyre to the Evergreen dealer you bought it from. The dealer will replace the tyre at the discounted price based on the amount of tyre tread remaining according to the table below.
|Percentage of Tread Used
|Less than 10%
|11% to 25%
|26% to 50%
|51% to 75%
|More than 75%
The Evergreen Accidental Damage Guarantee excludes purchases made online and will only apply to Evergreen tyres purchased in the UK and fitted by a registered approved Evergreen stockist within the past four years.
The Evergreen Accidental Damage Guarantee covers material or manufacturing defects and irreparable damage caused by normal road use. The Guarantee is non-transferable and excludes damage caused by the following:
- Mechanical default in the vehicle
- Use of unsuitable wheels
- Not maintaining correct tyre pressures
- Carrying or towing loads in excess of vehicle specs
- Improper or prolonged use of snow chains
- Competition use
- Removal of wheel or poor fitting of the tyre
- Acts of God, fire vandalism or theft
- Road traffic accident damage or ensuing problems
- Use of tyre that doesn’t match the vehicle specification such as non-CP type tyres on motorhomes
- Prolonged contact with acids, solvents or oils